While a Laminated wooden flooring in my living room can give you so many benefits there are some precautions, you must keep in mind before going for them.
* These laminated wooden floors will have to be replaced completely when there is a small damage. The wear layer above them is very delicate and is prone to scratches, which would call for frequent replacements.
* Walking on these floors will produce a very sunken sound which might be very annoying.
* These floors cannot stand water.
* They are very rigid and hard and gives a tough and artificial feel to the heels.
* These floors are made from formaldehyde, which might harm and pollute the air.